Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kukka thoka vankara manishi buddulu banka ra

Mahatma Gandhi, Vivekananda, Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela are some of the great people who dedicated their lives to make this world a better place. I think they wasted their time!

We live in a world of poverty, hunger, discrimination, famine, oppression etc.

Our grandfathers lived in a world of poverty, hunger, discrimination, famine, oppression etc.

Our great grandfathers lived in a world of poverty, hunger, discrimination, famine, oppression etc.

People may argue world has become a better place but I beg to differ; what has changed over the years is the way we see, perceive and name these social problems. Man has evolved so has his problems.
Man will never change; he has lived in problems and will continue to live in problems. Man’s nature will never change, he is naturally inclined to commit blunders and the world will continue to live in misery. Darwin’s ‘survival of the fittest’ theory holds true, man is smarteshtttt and fittteeessssttt but he is also self destructive at some level. A level which is not beyond his comprehension but it’s a level he’s very comfortable ignoring. But ironically everybody tries to become a better person. Man contradicts himself better than anything else.


A perfect society would be boring anyways, what would we talk, cry and bitch about. I have been called a ‘pessimistic fucker’ by all my good friends, but I think I see the world the way it is. This is the law of this world; we will have problems no matter what. One day we will cease to exist like all the other archaic species, the only difference would be we will be pressing the big red button which has ‘self destruct’ written on it.

Sorry for pouring water on the dreams of all the “FERFECT world dreamers’, but a perfect world would indeed be boring.



P.S. there were too many things to write about, I leave them to your imagination……………….fuck it whom am I kidding…………I was feeling too lazy too type: P

Double P.S. You may find it unorganized and abrupt, that is also attributed to my laziness

Triple P.S. title is in telugu, I will not bother myself to translate it, find it out yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment